Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Skeleton Keys- Words from Livingston, Guatemala

I´m sitting in an internet cafe overlooking the piers of Livingston, Guatemala. The peeling green paint matches the aging tin roofs outside. I´m obsessing over the album Collapser by Banner Pilot while looking out a window over the Carribean. This album, and the world in general is to put it eloquently, pretty rad right now.
A few weeks ago an English girl dropped my first, and only camera into a river in Lanquin. I have no way to photographically document my travels in Central America. It´s another roadblock to remembering the detailed memories. I´m starting this travel blog to recall as much of it as possible.
I will be starting from the beginning. I left home about seven weeks ago and have a lot of time to make up. My plan is to make several postings at a time. I hope reading these stories is as enjoyable as living them. Writing them certainly has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment